Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Zoya polish featured in Black Swan

I personally love finding out what kind of nail polish is used in TV shows, movies, and magazine ads. So, I was really pleased to hear that a particular shade of Zoya polish, Bela, made a brief cameo in the movie Black Swan. Bela is a gorgeous pale pink, a perfect shade to complement the strong ballet themes in the movie.


Highlight to read exactly where this Zoya bottle cameo is:
Early on in the film as the lead dancer, Nina (portrayed by Natalie Portman), prepares in her dressing room for a gala where she will be revealed to the masses as the new Swan Queen, a solitary elegant bottle of nail polish briefly takes over the screen. This is where the line between a little girls fantasy and reality blissfully blurs. The bottle shown is Zoya Nail Polish in a delicate shade of pink named Bela.

1 comment:

Jenna said...

Haha, I remember going to see Black Swan on Valentine's Day with my boyfriend and I, being the nail polish fanatic I am, loud whispered "ZOYA!" when I saw it.

My boyfriend laughed at me. ._.

 
design by suckmylolly.com